Maria has been working in OLIVARES since April 2013. After being a part of the Litigation Area led by Alejandro Luna Fandiño, she currently works with Antonio Belaunzarán Martínez. Her practice currently consists in providing consultancy regarding the protection and acquisition of trademarks abroad. Additionally, Maria was part of the trademark renewal are, during which her practice consisted in filing renewal petitions for trademarks, slogans and trade names, including license and assignment agreements, changes of name and addresses before the Mexican Institute of Industrial Property.
When I’m not being a lawyer…
In my spare time, I enjoy travelling, watching movies, TV series, doing exercise and spending time with my friends and family.
- Licenciatura en Derecho por la Universidad Iberoamericana Campus Santa Fe, Ciudad de México, 2015
- Magister Lvcentinvs, Maestría en Propiedad Industrial e Intelectual, Universidad de Alicante, España, 2016-2017
- Asociación Mexicana para la Protección de la Propiedad Intelectual (AMPPI)
- Fundación Barra Mexicana A.C.
- European Intellectual Property Institutes Network (EIPIN)