Our Corporate and Commercial Law group is somewhat unique. Unlike most corporate law groups, ours was born from our IP clients’ need for corporate services. Our experience working with technical industries means that we have the capability to understand a company’s legal needs from the inside out. This is what we generically call our “One-Stop-Shop” approach.
This intimate knowledge of what drives our clients’ business gives us the ability to foresee potential pitfalls from a business standpoint, especially in transactional work, and thus better shield our clients from future legal difficulties.
Our attorneys have professional experience not just in Mexico, but also in the USA and Europe, giving them the capacity and knowledge to represent a wide range of clients, as well as an ability to provide far-reaching legal services.
No business operation is too big or too small. OLIVARES represents a wide scope of businesses — solo proprietorships, partnerships, small businesses, foreign corporations and “Multi-national” corporations.
Compliance, Privacy, Anti-trust, FCPA, Anti-bribery Act
- Due diligence
- Compliance diagnostic audits
- Regulatory advice and litigation
- Compliance execution
- Policies and procedures
- Due diligence and FDD
- Reviewing and updating documents intended for publication
- Drafting, negotiating and closing of development agreements
- Master franchise agreements
- Unitary franchise
- Contracts with suppliers
- Business vehicles
- Shareholder / Partnership contracts
- Divestitures / Spin offs
- Rules analysis and review
- Advice on public bidding process and support in meetings
- Drafting and delivering proposals
- Negotiating, drafting and execution of agreements
- Supply chain
- Commercial advice
- Real estate contracts
- Business operations
Financing & Funding
- Cross-border loans
- Credit structuring, direct, syndicated, revolving, individual, infrastructure facilities and loan participation agreements
- Trust agreements
- Eximbank FDC and other export import programs