Senior Attorney, in the IP filed for the last 10 years, responsible of the foreign filings at our firm, handles international and national portfolio management, provides advice to both domestic and foreign customers in all matters related to patent, industrial design and utility model protection worldwide, including provision of technology transfer and licensing.
When I’m not being a lawyer…
I like movies and reading, I also enjoy playing tennis and squash, and spending time with my family and friends. I love traveling and meeting different places, different people, and try new food.
- Masters in Intellectual Property Law, 2014
- Diploma on Intellectual Property at Universidad Panamericana, 2012
- Law Degree at Universidad Iberoamericana Campus Santa Fe, Mexico City, 2011
- Asociación Mexicana para la Protección de la Propiedad Intelectual (AMPPI)
- European Intellectual Property Institutes Network (EIPIN)
- Asociación Interamericana de la Propiedad Intelectual (ASIPI)