Mauricio Narváez is the Associate in charge of the renewal department at OLIVARES. He files renewal petitions of the trademark registrations owned by our clients to keep them in full force, and he is also in charge of the filing of the mandatory declarations of use at our Trademark Office. Likewise, he is responsible for the filing of petitions to record assignments of rights, licenses of use, changes of name and address of the registered owners and security agreements.
- “Renewing Mexican Trademark registrations based on justified reasons for non-use”. Managing Intellectual Property. 
- “Renewal of associated Trademarks in Mexico”. Managing Intellectual Property. 
- Complexities and particularities to consider at the time of negotiating assignments of trademark registrations due for renewal in Mexico
- New amendments to the mexican trademark law and their impact regarding international registrations.
When I’m not being a lawyer…
I’m trying to improve my IP knowledge and for this purpose I am always looking for new literature related to it, whether books or magazines. I am also interested in taking new legal courses as well as a master degree in Mexico or abroad.
- Universidad La Salle
Juris Doctor, 1997
- Asociación Mexicana para la Protección de la Propiedad Intelectual (AMPPI)